June 21, 2011

NEW WORK AT GALLERY 44 VITRINES


It's with great pleasure that I announce an upcoming exhibit of my current work-in-progress (Distances) at the Gallery 44 Vitrines. The opening reception is taking place on (this coming) Friday, June 24th 6-9PM at 401 Richmond Street West, Toronto. This opening also coincides with that of Gallery 44's annual exhibition Proof, which features emerging photographic talent from across the country (including my friend Elise Windsor).Join me for a drink and tiny-opening-snacks-that-people-eat-over-paper-napkins. It's sure to be a great evening!More information is available here.

If you can't make it to the opening the exhibition is running until July 30th. Gallery hours are Tue-Sat 11AM-5PM.

NOTE: This work is not up on my website, and I'm undecided when it will be, so take a look in person while you can!

1 comment:

Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks